Friday 24 September 2021

What have you been up to?

 What have you been up to?  

Hola Bloggers 

Today I'm going to talk about : What have you been up to? Well I have been doing school work such as reading, writing and maths. But my favorite activity is  Drawing 3d it is lots of fun. How to draw 3d might sound tricky but it is actually pretty easy for example how to draw an outline of a 3d cube. Now the ones that I draw was a bit tricky and easy at the same time. Like the stairs going down into the ground. To draw these you need Paper + Pencil , Colouring pencil or Pen. Here are the video. 

               

I hope you have learned something today. Bye bloggers and write in what you have been up to.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Vivian. You have been doing great online learning. Thanks for sharing about your enjoyment of 3D drawing. It’s quite a challenging skill. Could you add some photos of your drawings to this blog or to the slideshow? I’m keen to see how they look. I will try some when I watch the video. Today was so beautiful I spent time in the garden. So many signs of Spring with a Tui in the kowhai tree. Keep up your great learning. Stay safe and happy in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging Vivian about your work. The 3D art looks awesome. I really like the star. Are you able to put up some of the drawings you did by chance? It would be nice to see since it was your favourite activity this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vivian. Thank you for sharing the wonderful 3D drawing you have been doing. It does look tricky, but having clear steps to follow would make it easier. Instructions help us with all sorts of things. I may have a go at a drawing myself now I have the video to guide me. Keep up the super effort with your schoolwork and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post Vivian!
    Glad to see you are enjoying online learning. I enjoyed doing the 3D art as well. I drew the ladder and it was not terrible. They look really tricky but once you start drawing them, it's quite fun. Maybe you could share the photos of the 3D shapes that you drew?

    Keep up the brilliant work :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.