Wednesday 15 December 2021

SLJ (2021 - 2022) Draw a geometry

 Hola Bloggers 

Today is the second day of this years SLJ. SLJ stands for Summer Learning Journey. So today's activity is       Draw a geometry. So I had a choice of doing the kick start or the step it up. I thought the kick start was a bit too easy so I choose to the Step it up. For this one I learned about triangle. Here is the video link.

https://youtu.be/yNH8GDyCMto

After that I had to choose to do it on paper or online. I chose online and for some reason I didn't know what pattern I should do so I so choose to do a picture of a bunny. Here is my pic.


I know it's probably not what you expect but I really couldn't think of what to make. The types of triangles that I made was were Scalene, Isosceles and equilateral.

Scalene the sides are never equal and equilateral is the opposite. Isosceles always has 2 sides the same lengths.





If you have any advice for me please write it in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vivian. I like the way you explained the task and shared what you learnt about different triangles. I also really like the choices you made for the colours of the different triangles. What was the trickiest part about creating this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora

    Vivian

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for sharing your work. I was very impressed with your work and your blog. It was Great to see that you gave clear instructions and shared link for your fellow bloggers to give it a go. I really liked your geometrical rabbit– Ka Pai!!! I was also very impressed that you included the different types of triangles into your blog.

    Do you have any tips for me when creating a geometric image?

    Keep up the Super Work! I am looking forward to your next post

    Remember to have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.